Tuesday 29 November 2011

November favorites 2

 
 
 

Had another shopping spree at nastygal.com! You girls who love to shop should totally check their website out! They have plenty of pretty clothes in there and I always ended up adding items into my shopping cart every time I enter in there which makes my bank account goes really dry! And now I am tempted to get UNIF - Leopard Dream Maxi Dress & UNIF - Bouquet Kimono Jacket!!! Don't you guys think it is pretty? Anyway, the only bad thing about them is, they don't have free international shipping and just for my shipping itself cost me US$39! So the best way is to buy as much items instead of only one! :D

There again, their customer service is excellent! (two thumbs up) I ordered Jeffrey Campbell Lita in Taupe Suede but they ended up sending me Jeffrey Campbell Lita in Black Velvet. (as shown on the picture above) So I emailed them about my wrong order and without any problem, they immediately shipped over the correct pair and send me a UPS Returns Label Delivery! Which means, I wouldn't even need to pay upfront for the postage back to States! Totally love shopping at such websites, because you wouldn't need to be worried about your shopping items!

So anyway as seen in the pictures above and if you guys are interested in getting them. What I have actually gotten for myself was, Shine On Dress, UNIF - Teen Spirit Dress and Jeffrey Campbell Lita in Taupe Suede not in Black Velvet! Anyway, I ordered like another four pairs of shoes from solestruck.com too! So hopefully, they will all arrive at my doorstep at the same time and I will be able to do a post on my new lovely shoes! Last of all, have a great week ahead!

2 comments:

  1. love your choes super cute <3
    plzz check out my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lita boots!

    http://colorful-mushrooms.blogspot.com

    Kisses ;*

    ReplyDelete