Wednesday 12 February 2014

the end

  
  
  
  
  
  
 
 
 

I've always wanted to tell you this...

" Thank you for loving me, Thank you for sharing your life with me, Thank you for every single memories you have placed into my life, Thank you for all the joy you have given to me, Thank you for always trusting in me, Thank you for pampering me, Thank you for letting me feel blissful once again, Thank you for all those hugs&kisses, Thank you for letting me into your life, Thank you for the time we shared together but nevertheless, Thank you for breaking the trust in this relationship, Thank you for all those hurt you have caused in me, Thank you for the endless pain, Thank you for making me feel like I'm so worthless, Thank you for the heartache, Thank you for letting me see my worst side of me, Thank you for making me stronger at the end of everything and Thank you for the goodbye. "

No comments:

Post a Comment