Saturday 22 October 2011

I'm not ready to forgive you.


Honestly, there are so many things going through my mind right now, which makes me want to say it all out in the text last night, just to wake you up from your fake fairytale world that you are living in recently. But I don't see a need to do it anymore! I'll most likely be wasting my time if I even do that! Because no matter how much we guys tries to talk sense into you, you just won't get it into that small brain of yours. I'm beginning to ask myself, why are we even wasting our time on you when you are just so stubborn? Guess, you just need to learn it the hard way. To me, you can say sorry a million times, or as much as you want. But if you're not going to prove that you are sorry about it, than please don't say anything at all. Because if you can't show it, your words don't mean a thing to me. There again, sometimes sorry just ain't good enough once you hurt me this deep. I'm telling you this as a stranger not as a friend anymore, don't always push the blame to others as the problems lies with you, so think of ways to deal with it instead of running away from this big problem you have created. Everyone else still treasure you! So the least, do the same back to them seriously! Lastly, don't always expect more from others when you, yourself are not giving your best. It makes you look pathetic&useless! Damn it, wake up from your ideas and face it properly!

No comments:

Post a Comment